Wednesday 12 October 2011

Sexual attraction


Doing some research for work today I stumbled across (what I think is) a ridiculous article on the BBC Scotland website about how the contraceptive pill alters your attraction levels. Apparently being on the pill makes you more attracted to reliable, caring types. I can safely say looking back on my ex boyfriends, that definitely isn't the case! My favourite quote of the article was definitely:

"Dr Roberts added: "Choosing a non-hormonal barrier method of contraception for a few months before getting married might be one way for a woman to check or reassure herself that she's still attracted to her partner."

I didn't have the heart to tell my ginger boyfriend that not only can he not donate sperm, but if I wasn't on the pill then I might not actually be attracted to him...

What's your thoughts?

Victoria
xo

Source: BBC Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment