Tuesday 18 October 2011

London

Sorry for the lack of blog post. I took wee jaunt down to London this weekend as the sailor got a day off (fastest 18 hours of my life!). Shockingly, I had never been to London so I decided to turn his day off into a mini break for myself. I absolutely loved the city and can't wait to go back and see some more of it with someone else. 

What struck me most (through the endless hours of people watching that I probably wouldn't have got had I been with someone else) was how fearless Londoners are. Not only in their fashion choices, but in the way they run at the subway doors, cycle in front of cars and get on with their daily lives surround by a constant flow of bemused tourists. However, it was their outlandish fashion choices that got my creative juices flowing. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I have no first hand pictures for you but I'll leave that to the professionals...


Source: The Guardian


Source: Face Hunter


Source: slamxhype

Victoria

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment