Friday 7 October 2011

Long distance sucks...


At the moment I'm currently battling two long distance relationships; one with my boyfriend, one with a best friend. Whilst there's the obvious reasons I miss my boyfriend, there are so many reasons I miss my friend too. She's such a positive, bubbly person that I know she would be making dealing with the separation from my boyfriend 10 times easier if we were still seeing each other every week. Separation from anyone is difficult but it's amazing how quickly you can adapt and change what you consider normal. Long distance sucks no matter who it is with but it genuinely does make you appreciate the person more when they are there. My friend is coming to Glasgow tomorrow for one amazing night out and I get 18 hours in London with my boyfriend new weekend. Bring it on! I feel like a kid at Christmas :)

Victoria
xo

Photo source: we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment