Wednesday 28 September 2011

Ashish S/S 2012


Recently my own personal style has been heavily influenced by 90's grunge. I'm not entirely sure why but I think it might have a lot to do with the fact Foo Fighters 'Wasting Light' has been on repeat the whole summer (one of the Foo's best albums if you were wondering). So as you can imagine I was extremely excited to see the Ashish S/S12 collection at London Fashion Week take an extremely girly slant on such a masculine style. Sequins adorned the catwalk with brightly coloured pattern clashing extracting the glamour that usually accompanies the use of sequins. Boxy shapes and chunky Dr. Martens were given a feminine twist with beautiful flowers. This is by far my favourite collection yet. Think I could get away with flower filled Dr. Martens on the streets of Glasgow? Watch this space...

Victoria
xo

(photos via Elle)


No comments:

Post a Comment